Friday, July 3, 2009

If I'm asked one more time...

when I'm due, if its a boy or a girl, when the fourth is due, or if I'm having twins I'm going to flip my lid! Yes, I need to loose some baby weight but its not like I'm gigantic or anything. And give me a break, I was pregnant 4 times, had 3 kids back to back and all C-sections!

I think all things considered being 125lbs at 5'2" isn't all that bad. Yeah, I would LOVE to lose weight, and all I need to do is lose 10lbs to be the weight I was before having kids, but I think I could lose 40lbs and I'd still look pregnant! Plus, their isn't much time with a 1, 2 and 3 yr old to workout all the time.

Let me see your stomach go from this...

to this 3 times in a row and see what you look like. And this was only Corbin, I think Lily was the one that did it. It was just out there and super saggy.
OK, so I'm a little bitter, can you blame me? I guess maybe its just a mom thing. Well, for those of us who aren't so lucky to have it go back to the way it was with no problem.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Sing it, Melissa. I'm a buck 20, though & can't complain. The extra skin never goes away. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. melissa! i cant get rid of my belly!!! like, its only where my uterus is and i look like im 5 months pregant [if im not sucking in of course which i try to do hahah] and it doesnt seem to be fat or skin its just uterus i swear. i dont know but it sucks. you look so good!! im like 135 and not getting smaller. i eat really well and walk everyday but i dont have the energy to really exersize. but whatever, we look hott! i love you <33333

    ReplyDelete