Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Rowen!

I decided last minute yesterday that I was going to make cupcakes for Rowen to bring to school. I felt bad because he isn't going to have his actual cake until next weekend. This way he could celebrate with his friends at school.
He woke up to a surprise of a special 'Slposion Man cupcake (from the game that Twisted Pixel made where Brandon works) just for him. He is kind of obsessed with the game and actually really great at it, like scary good at playing it.
All of them looking at yummy robots.
I took Rowen to the toy store after school to get a present. He is still very much into trains but as lost interest in his Geo Trax ones. He spent over 2 years loving them though. I think he is just too big now. So he picked out a big boy train. I've never seen him so happy. It made my day! It kept saying how happy and excited he was and that it was the best birthday day ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment