Monday, November 30, 2009

Two on the potty, one to go!

Corbin decided on Tuesday that he was done wearing diapers! I asked him that morning if he wanted to try to pee on the potty. I knew he had to go because his diaper was dry. He has been waking up dry lately so we knew that it was close to time to being potty trained. Luckily he woke up in a good and said "yep". Then when he was done he said, "I don't want to wear a diaper anymore". And since, he hasn't except for at night. I was able to find him digger underwear which I think helped. He had a couple accidents, mainly number two. But has done great the last couple days! None at all, even when he has a diaper on before bed he still says he needs to go potty and holds it until we get there.

Lately we've been having some one on one time when Rowen is at school and Lily is napping and we bake. We made some yummy Banana Oat Fummins (Lily's word for muffin) a couple weeks ago and Pumpkin Cacao ones yesterday. They like to have a "snack" in the morning before breakfast. Its usally blueberries, a clementine, or a mini fummin. They are fast things I can give them to hold them off while I make coffee and get breakfast ready.

Here he is making Banana Oat Fummins



Corbin when he wakes up, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment