Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Picture Time!!!

I got the pictures on Sunday! They came out much better than I thought they were going to. I'm not happy with the fact that you can see the boys shoes (since they are sneakers). I went to the store earlier that day and found some dress shoes I finally liked. I got 4 pairs (2 for each) and not one fit them! I forgot to just take off their shoes. Oh well.

This seems to be most everyones favorite, myself included. It was the most uncomfortable pose we were put in. You can see but there was wall right behind me. I had to keep my legs up which is why I'm kind of bending backwards.



Lily was not about sit still at all, unless she was being held.

Corbin likes to make this silly face.

Rowen totally forgot how to smile as you can see.
I will send some out to people once I get envelopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment